Wireless open/closed sensors provide information on the status of doors, windows, cabinets, etc. Know if a building or area is being accessed when it should not be, or if a door or window has been left open. Alerts can be setup to notify a user by SMS text, email or voice call if a door or window has been opened or left open. Know if a cooler or freezer door is left open.
- Leading Enterprise Grade "Internet of Things" Solutions
- Sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,200+ feet through walls (12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allow these sensors to have better interference immunity from other wireless devices.
- Superior power management provides sensors with almost twice the battery life of standard wireless sensors.
- Coin cell sensors typically last 3+ years.
- AA and Industrial sensors typically last up to 12+ years.
Our products employ new Encrypt-RF® Security (256-bit Diffie Hellman key exchange and AES-128 CBC encryption for all sensor data messages), so security is maintained at all communication points from sensor to gateway, gateway to software, then back again.
Integrated on-board data storage allows sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet outage, or out of range). Messages that can’t be delivered will be time-stamped and stored in memory (up to the last 512 messages) until communication with the gateway is restored, at which point the messages will all be transmitted.
Over-the-air updates allow products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Sense immediate door or window access.
- Sense if a door, window, drawer is opened or has been left open
- Monitor access to specific areas of buildings.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
Contact Sensor - Open / Close
Magnetic Sensor Specifications
- Switch Cycles 50 million
- Operation Gap Up to 3/4 inch
- Magnet Alnico
- Magnet Case Construction Weatherproof, high-impact ABS plastic with self-adhesive backing
- Magnet Temperature Range -15°F to 160°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Wire Leads 22 gauge / 13.5 in length (+/- 1.5 in)
Coin Cell Specifications
- Battery Type Replaceable 3.0V (CR2032) Coin Cell Battery
- Dimension 2.0 in x 1.125 in x 0.875 in
- Max Operating Temperature -7°C to +60°C ( 20°F to +140°F )
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature (Coin Cell) +10°C to +50°C ( +50°F to +122°F )
- Supply Voltage 2.0 - 3.8 VDC
- Battery Life At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last up to 4 years. **
- Enclosure Technology Monnit PinchPower™ Wireless Sensor Enclosures
- Enclosure Material ABS
900 MHz Specifications
- Operating Frequency 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Certifications Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. (FCC ID: ZTL-G2SC1)
- Complies with Industry Canada standards. (IC: 9794A-G2SC1)
- Device Range Device Range Up to 1,200 ft. non-line-of-sight, wireless device range*
- Security Encrypt-RF® (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC)
- Sensor Magnet with Mounting Flange
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- Coin Cell CR2032 Battery