If you run a business with a high volume of business calls, this deluxe office IP phone has everything you’d ever want: superb sound quality, a rich visual experience, and easy-to-use features. For handling a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a growing business, there’s no better option than this sleek, state-of-the-art business phone. To get even more out of your T27G, check out our EXP20 Expansion Module for an expanded set of features and call volume.
• Exceptional voice quality from the handset and speaker
• Six lines for up to 12 simultaneous calls
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• 8-line, 3.66” 240×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information
• 8 physical programmable buttons, and up to 21 programmable buttons through “pagination”
• 6 navigation buttons
• 4 context-sensitive “soft buttons”
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• RJ-9 connector for an optional headset
• Power supply and Ethernet cable included
Ooma T27G Deluxe Office IP Phone
Ooma phones only work with the Ooma Office VOIP services. No other phone service through other providers is required! An Ooma office service plan is required for which a monthly service fee is charged directly by Ooma at $19.95 per month. If you do not currently have an Ooma Office account, AIMNET will set-up that account and configure your phone service. Once you receive you phone(s) you simply plug them into your router or network switch and your services will be fully active.